Graduate Student Assistants

The majority of graduate student funding is awarded through the departments. The main sources of student support are usually in the form of Graduate Students Assistantships (Research Assistants, Teaching Assistants, Graduate Assistants, and Graduate Part-Time Instructors), which along with a monthly salary, include fee remission, dental insurance, and subsidized health insurance.

Learn more

Fellowships & Grants

Students are encouraged to seek out and apply for awards and grants as well as ԲپDzԲڱǷɲ󾱱DZǰٳܲԾپ.

Other Campus Employment Options

  • Student Employment
    CU Ƶ's Student Employment posts an average of 600 part-time, on-campus and off-campus jobs for students. Visit the page to browse jobs. Graduate students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents may qualify for work-study awards. International students may verify their employment eligibility through International Student and Scholar Services().
  • Housing & Dining Services
    For information on employment opportunities, visit the Housing and Dining site.

Financial Aid Information

  •  has information regarding loans and work-study.
  • Students applying for financial aid should submit the graduate version of the  as soon as possible after October 1. You must be enrolled in at least three semester hours to be eligible to receive federal or state financial aid or to be eligible for a deferment on any of your federal loans.
  • ROTC and US Military veterans should contact the  to determine how their GI benefits will be coordinated with their financial aid.

Payment Plans

Tuition and fees can be paid over the course of each semester by enrolling in optional payment plans.